Transcript Translation Services

  • Certified Transcript Translation in 100+ Languages
  • Most Translations are done In Just 24 Hours
  • Certified, Notarized, and Delivered Hassle-Free
  • Accepted by Educational institutions & Other Organizations

Getting Quick, High-Quality Translations Is Easy

  • Order

    Select your options for direct order or an instant quote. Upload your documents. Select languages. Done.

  • Review

    Approve the certified translation or request a revision free of charge.

  • Delivery

    Your approved and finalized certified translation is emailed to you. Requested hard copies will be mailed to your requested address.

Certified Transcript Translation Service by Professional Translators

Those who need to have their educational transcripts translated into another language can benefit from certified transcript translation services. Transcript translations are often necessary for people who have completed their education in one country and are seeking admission to a school or job in another country where the language of instruction differs.

Languex Translation is a leading provider on the web for accurate and fast academic transcript translation services. We offer many translation services for many documents, including high school transcripts, college transcript translation services, and certified transcript translation. Additionally, Languex Translation also offers academic translation services for students or professionals who need academic papers, research documents, and other materials translated into another language.

Whether you’re seeking admission to a university or simply trying to find a job in the United States or another country, you can trust Languex to translate your academic transcripts and other educational documents efficiently. Our team of certified translators is ready to accurately translate transcripts and other academic documents you may encounter. Languex’s rigorous quality control and translator vetting process ensures that the translated version accurately reflects the original document’s content.

Academic Transcript Translation Service for Education and immigration

The team of certified, professional translators here at Languex is experienced in working with documents of all sorts, including academic translations. We know how vital it is to produce certified and ink-signed translations in the language(s) you may need transcript translations for. That’s why we thoroughly vet our team members and hire only the most skilled professional translators and editors to work on your academic transcript.

No matter what type of academic transcript translation you need, we’re here to help. Below are some of the most popular document translations our team works with. Note that this list is not all-inclusive, and we are equipped to translate many more types of documents to fully accommodate our customers.

  • Certified Translation Services
  • Certified Translation Services

Transcript Translation in 100+ Languages

Not only are our professional certified translators skilled and knowledgeable, but they’re also diverse – our network includes translators fluent in over 100 languages. We’ll take care of matching you with the right fit for your transcript so that all you have to do is upload, submit, and receive your translations in no time.

Below is a list of some of the most common languages we translate. If you don’t see the languages you’re interested in on the list, contact us to learn more about how we can accommodate your translation.

Start Your Translations


Larger volume or complex needs?

Speak directly with an account manager to scope your project and provide a custom quote. Get in touch today.

Ellen Margolis, Project Manager

Why Trust Languex For Transcript Translation?

  • Acceptance Guaranteed

    We guarantee our transcript translations will be accurate and accepted by the educational or professional institutions relevant to your needs.

  • Support For Larger Projects

    We offer monthly invoicing, a dedicated project manager and access to a custom translation portal for students or professionals with a large amount of academic content to translate.

  • Only $24.50 Per Page

    Languex transcript translation service rates are the best at just $24.50/page (a page is 250 words or less). Our transparent pricing plan holds no surprise charges or hidden fees.

  • Privacy First

    Your privacy is always our top priority. We protect it by ensuring all files are encrypted as soon as they’ve been uploaded. Plus, all our translators are bound by NDA contracts to keep your information safe.

  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee

    If our work doesn't match our standards, we'll happily offer you a 100% money-back guarantee. We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with your translations, but even if you aren’t, we will strive to find a solution that works for you.

  • 50,000+ Happy Customers

    With a top 5-star customer rating on Trustpilot and over 50,000 satisfied customers to show for it, you can trust Languex to deliver fast, high-quality transcript translations at an affordable price.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Does a transcript differ from a diploma?
  • How to translate transcripts?
  • How long does it take Languex to translate transcripts?
  • When do you need to certify a transcript translation?
  • Do my translated transcripts need to be notarized?
  • Can you show me an example of a transcript translation?
  • Will USCIS accept Languex’s transcript translations?
  • Can I translate my transcript?
  • Can I certify my transcript?
  • How much does it cost to get a translated transcript from Languex?
  • Will I be able to upload my documents electronically?
  • Do I need to show any other documents to have my transcript translated?