• You order translation of your documents through our website.
• Our support staff will assign your order to a translator.
• Once the translation is complete it will be reviewed for formatting, spelling, grammar, etc. by our support staff.
• Your translation will be sent to you for approval. You can request a revision or approve the translation.
• Once approved, we will email you the finalized copy of your translation and the tracking number if you requested a physical copy when the order was placed.
A certified translation is a word for word translation of a source document accompanied by a signed statement from Languex which attests to the thoroughness and accuracy of the translation, but not the validity of the original document.
For certified translations, the cost depends on the amount of pages translated. Our cost is $20 per page. A page is defined as 200 words or fewer (including numbers) on a single sheet.
We will do everything possible to accommodate your modification request; however, each order will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Orders can only be canceled when the order status is New. Once your order is assigned to a translator it can no longer be cancelled.
We only use 100% human translation by professional translators from our trusted network. Our translators are based all over the world and typically have a minimum of 5 years of experience as professional translators. Many carry a variety of accreditation’s and certifications, but this varies per translator as there is no standard worldwide accreditation or certification for translators.